Плата тревожных выходов LNL-1200-16DOR
All boards in the Lenel M Series have been designed to facilitate the migration of legacy Picture Perfect, FCWnx, or Secure Perfect Systems to Lenel’s OnGuard® System. The Lenel M Series boards provide a one-for-one, plug-compatible, OnGuard-ready replacement for Legacy CASI M5 and M3000 boards. The migration is a straightforward process of powering down the legacy controller, unplugging field wiring from legacy boards, removing legacy boards, inserting new Lenel M Series boards, plugging in field wiring, and powering up new controller which communicates to the OnGuard System.
The LNL-1200-16DOR is the replacement for the legacy CASI 16DOR board (PN:110078001). The LNL-1200-16DOR supports 16 relay outputs. There are 8 Form-C relays, and 8 Form-A relays. Note: Each LNL-1200-16DOR uses one board address.
Lenel M Series Boards are Mercury Authentic, which means they are manufactured by, and conform to, Mercury Security SDK.
Legacy CASI M Series Boards cannot be mixed with Lenel M Series Boards. If converting M5 or M3000 controller to Lenel M Series, then all boards in that controller must be converted to Lenel M Series.
- Mercury Hardware for OnGuard, redesign to retrofit into Legacy CASI Controllers
- Replaces CASI 16DOR, field wiring plug compatible
- Supports 16 Relay Outputs, for controlling power for control devices (horns, lights, barriers, etc).
- 8 Form-C Relay outputs, 2A@30VAC/VDC
- 8 Form-A Relay outputs, 2A@30/VAC/VDC
- Mercury Authentic Hardware